Specials & Packages
The Package Features:
- Hands on beer making orientation from Brewer Jeremy Hebert
- Two Nights Lodging
- Friday Evening Brewer's Reception & Cheese Tasting featuring Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company of Woodstock
- Optional Bread Baking Class with King Arthur Flour
- Vermont Country Breakfast Saturday or Sunday
- Brewer's Banquet Saturday
- A King Arthur Flour welcome gift
- A take home Bottle of Jasper Murdock Ale
- A package of Jasper Murdock Whistling Pig Ale Cheddar Cheese
The Full Package prices at $519 double occupancy ($259.50 per person for those sharing a room) or $399 per person single occupancy. For those wishing to participate only in the Banquet with a one night stay, the price is $299 double occupancy; $229 single. Includes gratuities on package meals; excludes applicable taxes. Single night participants' include room and banquet only. For those partaking of the optional King Arthur Bread Baking Class, add $79 (normal class prices start at $95).
For local beer enthusiasts:
The Beer & Cheese Tasting begins at 7 PM the evening of March 14 and will have limited space available if you are not a package participant. Tickets are $20.
The Brewer's Banquet begins at 7 PM on the evening of March 15 and will have limited seating available if you are not a package participant. The Banquet is $59/person + tax & gratuity.
Call 802-649-1143 for reservations
To book a vacation package for your next Norwich, Vermont getaway, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-649-1143.
For all Norwich Inn vacation packages, the following conditions apply: (1) Taxes and gratuities not included, unless stated in above packages (2) not applicable in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions (3) new reservations, only (4) subject to availability.
You don't have to stay at the big chain hotels to earn frequent stay points! The Inn is now a member of Stash Rewards; click the link below and start earning points when you stay at distinctive independant hotels.