With the holidays just around the corner, you are probably looking online for great places to spend Christmas and the holidays with your family. We suggest you try all of the things to do in The Upper Valley. It’s an outstanding fall and winter vacation destination. It makes for a cozy getaway, but it packs exciting attractions too. Both can be found at The Norwich Inn. Here’s a helpful list of all of the things to do this holiday season with your family in The Upper Valley.
- Visit the Hanover Country Club‘s golf course. It’s a beautiful way to bring in the winter season outdoors through cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- Take the family skiing. It would be best to visit Dartmouth Skiway because it’s a beautiful place for beginners to learn, and experienced skiers will find plenty to enjoy. Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center is another great place for skiing too.
- Skate with Santa while you visit Wendall Barwood Arena. Skate rentals are available too.
- Try candle dipping and making gingerbread ornaments while at Christmas at Billings Farm.
- Less than two miles from the Inn, you can catch the men’s Ice Hockey Tournament on Dec 30-31
Find Your Holiday Spirit In The Upper Valley
Get out and explore all of the things to do in The Upper Valley during the holiday season. You may find that perfect gift or enjoy a family meal at The Norwich Inn. Take some time to read more about the site in our travel guide. We’ve been in the area for a while. The Norwich Inn’s history dates to 1797, located near Dartmouth College. When you stay with us, we can guarantee that you will have plenty of things to do and see. Call us today at 802-649-1143 to learn more about our inn (or check availability online).