This one of a kind, historic Vermont hotel dates back to 1797 when Dartmouth graduate, Jasper Murdock served his first guest. Just about a mile from Hanover, New Hampshire, this Vermont getaway offers lodging for visitors to Dartmouth College while providing easy access to numerous area attractions and institutions:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- King Arthur Flour Baking Education Center
- The Montshire Museum of Science
- Simon Pearce Glass Factory and Store
This Norwich, Vermont hotel features its own unique set of attractions, including:
- 39 guest rooms, each equipped with free high speed wireless internet access
- Jasper Murdock’s Alehouse, Dining Room & Microbrewery
- An extensive wine selections from our Cellar
- A variety of function rooms suitable for meetings, banquets and receptions
- Free Parking
- Free local & long distance phone calls in continental USA and Canada
- Fitness Room
BOOK DIRECT FOR THE BEST DEAL; WE GUARANTEE THE BEST RATES ARE RIGHT HERE
We have added 2 new buildings. The Ivy Lodge, with 4 king bedded rooms (two of them "pet friendly") and the 18-room Walker House. While maintaining much of the character and "funkiness" of the old Inn, we provide the modern conveniences travelers have come to expect. We continue to invest in the historic Main Inn rooms with new bathrooms, blinds, window coverings, bedding, TVs ,etc. For more information go to our Accommodations pages.
Whether traveling for leisure or business, The Norwich Inn is your ideal base of operations for Dartmouth and the Upper Valley region. Or you can just hang out in the Pub and enjoy our handcrafted English-Style Ales...