The Upper Valley comes to life in the fall. When the leaves begin to fall, almost everything in the Upper Valley is worth seeing and spending some time around. The Norwich Inn is the best place for this season and for people who want to experience everything in the Upper Valley during fall. Here’s a handy list of things to do during any fall season when you bring your family to the Upper Valley.
- Grab a pint of beer at The Norwich Inn. It’s one of the top breweries in Vermont and the home of Jasper Murdock Ales, brewed right on-site.
- Climb the Gile Fire Tower. It’s a great place to get an excellent view of the fall colors.
- Eat some Vermont ice cream. Swing by Dan and Whit’s and try maple creemees, like soft-serve ice cream with crunchy maple bits.
- Take the whole family to Patch Orchards. Try to find your way through the corn maze, pick apples, drink apple cider, eat cider doughnuts, and do more activities and treats.
- Get hiking on the famous Appalachian Trail. It’s one of the best ways to get up close and experience a Vermont autumn.
- Vermont is known for having rustic-covered bridges. You won’t have to travel far to find some, so bring your camera and snap some photos on the bridge and near the river.
Explore The Upper Valley
Out of all the things in the Upper Valley, we are sure you will find something to love. When you’ve exhausted your options, you’ll find that The Norwich Inn is more than accommodating. We’ve been in the area for a while. The Norwich Inn’s history dates to 1797, located near Dartmouth College. When you stay with us, we can guarantee that you will have plenty of things to do and see. Call us today at 802-649-1143 to learn more about our inn (or check availability online).